Debt & Credit Counsellor Client Sessions
Once a client has completed a bankruptcy filing or a consumer proposal, it can be challenging for them to shift their money management habits to fulfill their new obligations and start on the track to financial wellness. Many clients have not been exposed to the concepts that they need in order to avoid debt and start to build some net worth.
Cashflow Cookbook is a powerful resource for these clients as a step-by-step way to rethink their finances and reign in their spending with minimal effort and sacrifice. Clients can review the content and build their own plan that reduces their cost, then report back with their own ideas.
Cashflow Cookbook Fresh Start Seminars are a powerful and low-cost way to help your clients learn about personal finance in a supportive environment, where they will learn new ways of reducing costs and applying these savings to pay down debt.
The one-hour session help your clients learn about:
- The powerful marketing machines that make us spend
- How to stay out of debt
- An easy approach to visualizing their financial wellness over time
- How they can attain reduce financial stress with minimal effort
- Five easy, no-sacrifice changes that they can start today
- Real-life examples of how to get money working for them