Cashflow Cookbook is bubbling over with easy-to-implement financial recipes that will serve you up a rich future. Each idea shows you, step by step, how to spend smarter and exactly how to apply the savings to cut debt and build wealth fast.
- Get your finances under control without budgeting (page 11)
- Save up to $1,700 monthly on housing costs (page 25)
- Apply 10 transportation tweaks worth over $320,000 over ten years (page 71)
- Reduce food & drink costs by up to $2,078 monthly (page 115)
- Chop over $2,200 monthly on household costs including everything from fitness clubs and restaurants to music (page 157)
Cashflow Cookbook includes dozens more ideas to reduce the costs of everything from dry-cleaning and shaving to financial services and entertainment. Each savings idea involves minimal effort, no budgeting and no sacrifices. It’s finally time to get your money working for you!
Get Cashflow Cookbook on Amazon (ships Worldwide) or order direct for shipments in Canada using the green button above.