Cashflow Cookbook delivers financial freedom!
If you have read other personal finance books, you have likely learned about automatically saving 10% of your income, setting a budget and investing your money in blue chip stocks and bonds. Which is great if you have extra money to invest. Or if you enjoy budgeting. Or if you can break deep-seated financial habits.
Cashflow Cookbook ends the struggle between saving for the future or enjoying life now. It’s the book that lets you do both! Look over the shoulders of Eric and Keisha as they discover a series of easy financial ideas that add a million and a half to their retirement wealth. Then it’s your turn as you are guided through sixty more wealth “recipes” that unlock a lifetime of financial freedom.
It’s never been more important than right now to learn some essential recipes on how to free up cashflow and increase your savings. Thank goodness for Cashflow Cookbook which provides more than your traditional money-saving tips we’ve all heard a million times before, but instead creative techniques and detailed action-steps on how to improve your financial present and future one dollar at a time.
Jessica Moorhouse, AFCC®, Money Expert, Financial Educator, Owner & CEO of MoorMoney Media Inc
This is the book that lets you:
- Move past your money stress
- Stop overpaying for every kind of bill and expense
- End the hassles of monthly budgeting
- Eliminate money fights with your partner
- Quit the hassle of living paycheck to paycheck
- Cease the endless worry about your retirement
As a wealth advisor, I help my clients optimize every aspect of their finances. Cashflow Cookbook and Gordon’s talks add another layer of value. His financial “recipes” unlock more cashflow for investing. Practical, useable ideas that anyone can use to transform their finances. Buy this book!
Aaron M. Vaughn, JD, CFP®, BFA™, APMA®, Life Planning Pathfinder, Defiant Services LLC
Money often carries an emotional component. And money is closely connected with habits which are tough to change. Cashflow Cookbook starts with easy savings ideas that don’t impact emotional needs. Each recipe takes between 10 minutes and a couple of hours to implement and can save between $25 and $900 a month. Each. Investing those savings at 7% can provide more than $700,000 of wealth over 10 years for a single person and over $2,000,000 for a family. In total the ideas offer $13,000 of monthly savings ideas. Yes, really.
Cashflow Cookbook is an ideal resource for:
- Investors who want to accelerate their wealth building with no incremental risk
- Mid-career employees who are in their peak spending years and struggling to make ends meet
- Couples who spend too much time fighting about money
- Those frustrated with living paycheck to paycheck
- New graduates who may be struggling with student debts
- Those near retirement, who are concerned about post-career finances
- The newly divorced, struggling to cope with starting over
- Families who are trying to reduce money worries
An awesome read! Finally, there’s a financial planning book that doesn’t leave the reader feeling overwhelmed, discouraged, and restricted. Cashflow Cookbook releases us from financial worry and helps us live joyfully and abundantly. I was also privileged to interview Gordon on my podcast where he shared a wealth of powerful information to help my listeners improve their financial wellbeing. I highly recommend Cashflow Cookbook to anyone who wants to become financially free.
Linda Bjork, bestselling author and host of Linda’s Corner Podcast