Media Personal Finance Speaker
Searching for the right guest on your personal finance podcast, radio or TV segment? Looking for fresh content that can provide your listeners with game-changing financial wellness?
I can show your audience easy ways to transform their finances including how to:
- Live for today AND save for the future
- Easily free up monthly cashflow for increased investments or debt pay down
- Streamline banking and bill payment
- Track the one number that really matters in wealth creation
- Transform finances with minimal effort and minimal sacrifice
I have been a guest on more than 100 financial and self improvement podcasts as well as appeared in numerous radio, TV and newspaper outlets. My focus is always on delivering powerful content in a style and tone that complements the host. My style combines financial creativity with business rigor and a blast of wit.
Let’s meet your listeners where they are
Many personal finance speakers rehash the same advice: save 10% of what you earn, invest those funds over the long haul, set a monthly budget and adhere to it. Oh and sometimes they add dubious savings tips that aren’t realistic. Audiences often say that they:
- Are tired of living paycheck to paycheck
- Don’t know where to find the 10% to save
- Are unsure where to invest in today’s environment
- Hate budgeting and the ensuing fights with their partner
- Don’t want to clip coupons, drive to multiple grocery stores or make their own cleaning products
A more compelling personal finance guest
Let’s get your audience excited about financial wellness! Show them exactly how to slash their bills, debts, and financial anxiety … all with minimal effort and minimal sacrifice.
I provide numerous, low effort and innovative ways to free up cash for debt reduction or wealth building. I bringadds fun and energy along with useful and unique content.
Here’s my interview with Jessica Moorehouse on the More Money Podcast: