Cashflow Cookbook US Edition
Other personal finance books teach automatically saving 10% of your income, setting a budget and investing carefully. Which is great if you have money to invest. Or if you enjoy budgeting. Or if you can break deep-seated financial habits.
Cashflow Cookbook offers a new approach. It offers easy recipes that anyone can use to painlessly reduce their spending in every category including: housing, transportation, food, household, lifestyle and financial. With minimal effort and sacrifice. And then apply those savings to debt reduction or incremental investment. All as easy as, well, following a recipe.
This is the book that lets you:
- Move past your money stress
- Stop overpaying for every kind of bill and expense
- End the hassles of monthly budgeting
- Eliminate money fights with your partner
- Quit the hassle of living paycheck to paycheck
- Cease the endless worry about your retirement
Gordon’s approach starts with easy savings ideas that don’t impact emotional needs. Each recipe takes between 10 minutes and a couple of hours to implement and can save between $25 and $900 a month. Each. Investing those savings at 7% can provide more than $700,000 of wealth over 10 years for a single person and over $2,000,000 for a family. In total the ideas offer $13,000 of monthly savings ideas. Yes, really.
Cashflow Cookbook is an ideal resource for:
- Investors who want to accelerate their wealth building
- Couples who spend too much time fighting about money
- New graduates struggling with student debts
- Those near retirement, who are concerned about post-career finances
- The newly divorced, struggling to start over
Buy this book and reboot your finances!